· We reserve the right to refuse any booking, (including those booked on-line and paid for in advance).
· We are sorry but we cannot accept bookings from single sex groups or unaccompanied under 18’s.
· We are a family park and therefore discourage those who wish to party into the early hours.
· A Deposit taken, or payment in advance acts as confirmation of your booking, and our agreement is a legal Contract.
· Bookings on-line, making payment in full, will receive a 10% discount
· Deposits are a handling fee and therefore non-refundable.
Bookings 1-6 nights £30 (excl. Bank Holidays) - 7 or more nights £60.
· For Bank Holidays, payment for the pitch is required in full when making a booking. Any outstanding balance for children and dogs etc. is to be paid for on arrival.
· Any guest who is unable to make a full payment will not be allowed to their pitch.
· Pitches are allocated at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee to give you a pitch of your choice, without prior arrangement and subject to availability.
· If you have a large unit, you must tell us at the time of booking. If you fail to do so, we cannot guarantee that your allocated pitch will be of adequate size.
· We cannot put caravans and tents together on any of our fields. Caravans and tents have separate fields due to hardstanding and grass pitches.
· Sorry but we DO NOT ALLOW GAZEBOS on any of the camping or caravan fields, due to the size of our pitches there is insufficient space for gazebos.
· We are a family park and LOUD NOISE OR MUSIC IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We operate a no noise policy after 11 pm to ensure peace and tranquillity to all guests. Anyone breaching this rule and causing a nuisance to other guests will be asked to leave the park without a refund. You shall take responsibility for your own safe transport home.
· If you decide to leave your stay prior to your departure date, no monies will be refundable.
· Facilities vary according to the time of season. If you stay with us during low season, especially during the week, please expect that not all facilities will be available. If you have particular needs, please check with us prior to booking.
· The Park and its facilities are used entirely at the guests’ own risk. Guests must ensure that their vehicle and personal insurance covers third party liability whilst on the Park. We accept no liability in respect of any person or property. Caravans being moved by us are moved at the owner’s risk. Loss or damage, for which any occupier of the pitch is responsible, must be paid for in full before departure.
· Caravans or tents left on the Park beyond the period booked will be charged at the current daily pitch fee. Caravans or Motorhomes may be towed off pitch and clamped or otherwise immobilised pending settlement of any outstanding account. Where a unit is towed off a pitch, the storage cost is £20 per day and the tow-off charge is £20.
· If you have not checked in before 12 Midnight on your arrival day, and unless we have heard from you prior to 12 Midnight, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and sell your pitch to another guest. Such bookings are non-refundable under any circumstances.
· Please note: It is your responsibility to keep your possessions safe and secure whilst staying at Greenhills Holiday Park.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to you or any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
· WE DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSIT VANS OR EQUIVALENT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ONTO THE PARK
By entering and using this website you are deemed to accept the provisions in this policy.
We collect personal information (including demographic and personal profile data) as volunteered by you in registration forms, subscriptions, campaigns and e-actions. However, you can access our web site without disclosing any of your personal data. We also collect the following (non-identifying) information:
· The internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website
· The type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
· The operating system you use (for example, Window etc..)
· The date and time of your visit
· The pages you access
The information you provide will not be sold or rented, nor will it be shared with third parties unless we have your permission, are required to disclose the information by law, or in the following circumstances.
The collection and use of personal information on this site is in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 (UK).