Terms and conditions
Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms and Conditions of business.
- Bookings made on-line, making payment in full, will receive a 10% discount.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking (including those booked on-line and paid for in advance).
- We are a family park and therefore discourage those who wish to party into the early hours. LOUD NOISE OR MUSIC IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We operate a no noise policy after 11pm to ensure peace and tranquillity to all guests. Anyone breaching this rule and causing a nuisance to other guests will be asked to leave the Park without a refund. You shall take responsibility for your own safe transport home.
- We are unable to accommodate single sex groups or groups under the age of 25.
- A deposit taken, or payment in advance acts as confirmation of your booking, and our agreement is a legal Contract.
- Deposits are a handling fee and therefore non-refundable.
- Bookings 1-6 nights are £40 (excl. Bank Holidays) – 7 or more nights and static caravan bookings are £70
- For Bank Holidays, payment for the pitch is required in full when making a booking. Any outstanding balance for children, dogs etc. is to be paid for on arrival.
- If you are unable to stay for your originally booked date, we are happy to transfer your booking free of charge to another time of your choice, (subject to availability and excluding Bank Holidays).
- Any guest who is unable to make a full payment will not be allowed to their pitch.
- Pitches are allocated at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee to give you a pitch of your choice, without prior arrangement, and subject to availability.
- If you have a large unit, you must notify us at the time of booking. If you fail to do so, we cannot guarantee that your allocated pitch will be of adequate size.
- Due to the layout of the Park, we cannot put caravans and tents together on any of our fields. Caravans and tents have separate fields due to hard standing and grass pitches. However, we do have an area where we can locate caravans and tents nearby. If you require this then please notify us prior to your arrival so that we can try and accomodate your request.
- Sorry but we DO NOT ALLOW GAZEBOS on any of the camping or caravanning fields. Due to the size of our pitches there is insufficient space, and we do not allow them to encroach on someone else’s pitch.
- If you decide to leave your stay prior to your departure date, no monies will be refundable.
- Facilities vary according to the time of season. If you stay with us during low season, especially during the week, please expect that not all facilities will be available. If you have particular needs, please check with us prior to booking.
- The Park and its facilities are used entirely at the guest’s own risk. Guests must ensure that their vehicle and personal insurance covers third party liability whilst on the Park. We accept no liability in respect of any person or property. Caravans being moved by us are moved at the owner’s risk. Loss or damage, for which any occupier of the pitch is responsible, must be paid in full before departure.
- Caravans or tents left on the Park beyond the period booked will be charged at the current daily pitch fee. Caravans or Motorhomes may be towed off pitch and clamped or otherwise immobilised pending settlement of any outstanding amount. Where a unit is towed off a pitch, the storage cost is £20 per day and the tow-off charge is £20.
- Strictly NO arrivals before 1pm on the day of arrival. You must notify us if you are unable to arrive on the day booked. Failure to do so will result in an assumption that you are not attending and the pitch will be allocated to another guest. No refund will be available.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to keep your possessions safe and secure whilst staying at Greenhills Holiday Park.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to you or any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSIT VANS OR EQUIVALENT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ONTO THE PARK
BOOKING CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If your booking has not started, then we kindly request that you postpone your holiday and accept a credit for your booking to be transferred to a time of your choice (subject to availability and excluding Bank Holidays), or where that is not possible, we will refund the full amount you have paid, less £40 non-refundable or transferable deposit per booking, upon your request. Static Caravan bookings are less £70 non-refundable deposit. To qualify for a full refund less the non-refundable deposit, you must cancel prior to 14 days of your booking start date or you will only be eligible for a free booking transfer. If a booking is transferred to a higher tariff date then there will be a balance to pay but if a booking is transferred to a lower tariff date then no refund will be provided.
Please be aware that we can only offer ONE booking transfer. You are not eligible for refund if the booking has previously been transferred.
Our standard Terms and Conditions of Business remain in addition and can be located on our Sitemap.
By entering and using this website you are deemed to accept the provisions in this policy.
We collect personal information (including demographic and personal profile data) as volunteered by you in registration forms, subscriptions, campaigns and e-actions. However, you can access our web site without disclosing any of your personal data. We also collect the following (non-identifying) information:
- The internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website
- The type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- The operating system you use (for example, Window etc..)
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you access
The information you provide will not be sold or rented, nor will it be shared with third parties unless we have your permission, are required to disclose the information by law, or in the following circumstances. The collection and use of personal information on this site is in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 (UK).